Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£410 to £450 per Week|
Are you close to graduating and are considering a career in Special Educational Needs (SEN) teaching?
Perhaps you are a psychology graduate who is looking to work at a school as a speech & language therapist?
Would you relish the chance to take those first vital steps down the career path of a teacher or education psychologist?
Spend the new academic year at an Outstanding and supportive SEN school working as an SEN Learning Support Assistant!
The Hounslow based school are searching for exceptional graduates who are interested in supporting students on a 1:1 or group basis which may require working with students with special educational needs.
To register your interest in this rewarding Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role simply apply on this page today!
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £400 – £450 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- September 2020 start
- Currently shortlisting CVs for June interviews
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.