Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Aston, West Midlands UK|
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Birmingham
Do you have a passion to help children with special educational needs and wish to make a real difference to their academic and social development?
Would you relish the opportunity to work with students on a more comprehensive level, where you can closely monitor their progress and support them on a more manageable level?
Furthermore, would you want the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and supportive Inclusion department, dedicated to providing superb learning experiences for their students?
If this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- monitor student progress
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.