Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who is considering a career in Special Educational Needs (SEN) teaching?
Do you first want to start off by building and gaining classroom skills & experience in a support role?
Would you relish the opportunity to work at a school that not only offer their students a wonderful learning environment but focus on developing all of their staff?
Start September at a thriving and supportive SEN school working as a Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant!
The Hounslow based school are searching for exceptional graduates who are interested in supporting students on a 1:1 or group basis!
Register your interest in this fantastic role today by simply applying on this page!
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £400 – £450 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- September 2020 start
- Interviewing immediately
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.