Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||City of Westminster, Greater London W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Do you have prior experience of working on a 1:1 basis with child or student?
Would you like to gain some invaluable in school experience before training to teach or studying to become an educational psychologist?
Start immediately at this thriving Westminster secondary school & sixth form working as a Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant, building on your existing skills whilst learning from seasoned teaching professionals!
This role would see you working with a student who has additional needs and requires extra support around the school and their classrooms!
To register your interest in this rewarding 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity then please apply on this page today and attach your CV to be shortlisted for immediate interviews!
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time paid role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- November start
- Interviewing now
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a pupil
- Supporting the student in and out of the classroom
- Working within various classrooms to ensure learning is smooth
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is vital
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding secondary school
- Inner London location
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Superb teacher training programme
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.