Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Do you have prior experience of working with children in a classroom, tutoring or care basis?
Would you like to gain some invaluable school based experience before training to teach or studying to become an educational psychologist?
Start January at this thriving Westminster secondary school & sixth form working as a Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant, building on your existing skills whilst learning from seasoned teaching professionals!
This role would see you working with a number of students who have additional needs, supporting them around the school and their classrooms!
To register your interest in this rewarding SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity then please apply on this page today and attach your CV to be shortlisted for immediate interviews!
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time paid role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- January 2021
- Shortlisting now for immediate interviews
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Support the SEN department
- Supporting the students in and out of the classroom
- Working within various classrooms to ensure learning is smooth
- Communicate excellently with staff and parents
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is vital
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary school & sixth form with 1200 pupils
- Inner London location
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Superb teacher training programme
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
- Track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.