Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you considering a career in Special Educational Needs (SEN) education and wish to take the first steps down this career path?
Do you have prior experience of working with children and wish to build up your classroom experience and skills first before committing to your next qualification?
Start immediately at a welcoming and supportive SEN school working as a Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant!
The Hounslow based school are searching for exceptional graduates who are interested in supporting students with mild to severe autism on a 1:1 or group basis whilst supporting a class teacher.
Register your interest in this fantastic Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role today by simply applying on this page!
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £400 – £450 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Support a secondary class teacher
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
- Become part of a cohesive teaching team
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Considering a career in SEN teaching
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The SEN / Autism specialist School:
- Graded GOOD with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.