Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Have you recently graduated and strive to support children’s educational needs?
Do you have experience working within an ASD / SEN setting and would relish the chance to become part of a thriving & cohesive SEN department team?
This is your opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into practice, and combine it with relevant training and paid work experience in this exciting Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant opportunity!
Work alongside passionate and inspiring SEN teachers that are led by a warm & nurturing SENDCo at this Hounslow autism specialist school!
To register your interest in this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role please simply apply on this page!
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £470 term time weekly rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Shortlisting & interviewing now
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Support class teachers across the primary & secondary phases
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions
- Identify learning outcomes
- Become part of a cohesive support team
- Communicate well with staff & parents
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background
- Passion for education and supporting others
- Compassionate, proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The thriving SEN School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Autism & ASD specialist
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.