Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you a caring & supportive graduate who is considering a career in Special Educational Needs (SEN) teaching?
Do you first want to start off by building and gaining classroom skills & experience in a support role?
Would you like to gain some classroom experience before taking the next steps towards a PGCE, masters or PhD at a school that offers their students & staff a wonderful learning environment?
This warm & welcoming Hounslow autism specialist school are looking to take on Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistants to start immediately!
The school has a superb reputation of laying out career pathways for i-teachers graduates and are committed to supporting your career aspirations.
To register your interest in this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role please simply apply on this page!
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £470 term time weekly rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Interviewing immediately
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Support teachers across the primary & secondary phases
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions to students
- Identify learning outcomes
- Become part of a cohesive support team
- Communicate well with staff & parents
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background
- Passion for education and supporting others
- Proactive, patient & supportive manner
- Prior education experience
The thriving SEN School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Autism & ASD specialist
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.