Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you excited to be graduating this summer and wish to secure a support role at a welcoming SEN school for September?
Do you wish to build up your classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant working with students at a school that is an autism specialist?
Start September at this warm & welcoming autism specialist school based in Hounslow in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role!
The school have a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding role please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £470 weekly term time rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant– Role:
- Support an experienced SEN Class Teacher
- Work within a class of around 10 students
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Flexibility to support other teachers & lessons
- Desire to become part of a cohesive teaching team
The thriving SEN School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Autism & ASD specialist
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.