Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £86 per Day|
Are you a supportive psychology graduate who is looking to build up your experience of working with children by working in a school setting?
Have you previously supported children within an education environment and want to build up your classroom skills and knowledge in a rewarding school support role, starting this September?
This Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant at a warm & welcoming Luton secondary school would see you working with students on a 1:1 and group basis within a thriving SEN department.
Past graduates at this Luton secondary school have gone onto permanent SEN roles or teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for Masters and PGCE courses!
Simply apply on this page to be put forward for this fantastic Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role
- £410– £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Work with other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in education
- Supportive, compassionate & patient manner
- Prior tutoring / education experience is vital
The upcoming & welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.