Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £550 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who wishes to gain some education / school experience in a Special Educational Needs (SEN) setting?
Would you relish the chance to take those first vital steps down the career path of a teacher or education psychologist?
Spend the new academic year at an Outstanding and supportive SEN school working as an SEN Learning Support Assistant!
The Hounslow based school are searching for exceptional graduates who are interested in supporting students on a 1:1 or group basis which may require working with students with special educational needs.
With a fantastic teacher training programme available, this would be the ideal opportunity to build up your experience first!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role please simply apply on this page and attach your CV today!
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £400 – £550 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Shortlisting now for a September start
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Offer 1:1 and group support to students
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Serious about a career in education
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.