Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £86 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is considering a career in education and wants to gain some classroom experience first?
Have you supported children within an education environment in the past and want to build up your teaching skills and knowledge in a support role before coming to teacher training?
Start September in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant which would see you working with students on a 1:1 and group basis within a thriving SEN department.
Past graduates at this thriving Luton secondary school have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for PGCE courses!
Simply apply on this page to be put forward for this fantastic Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role
- £410– £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting & interviewing immediately
- September 2021 start
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Work with other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in education
- Supportive, compassionate & patient manner
- Prior tutoring / education experience is vital
The upcoming & welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant role.