Graduate SEN Primary Assistant
|Location:||London, London (East) E16 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate SEN Primary Assistant – Newham (E16)
Are you a recent graduate with a 2:1 or above, passionate about a career in education?
Do you have a passion to help children with special educational needs and wish to make a real difference to their academic and social development?
Perhaps you would like the opportunity to learn and develop in a wonderful inclusion department within a warm and supportive environment?
If this Graduate SEN Primary Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate SEN Primary Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- perfect for an aspiring teacher or educational psychologist
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
Graduate SEN Primary Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- monitor student progress
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate SEN Primary Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate SEN Primary Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate SEN Primary Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.