Graduate SEN Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you considering a career in SEN teaching or child / educational psychology?
Do you want to build up your classroom experience and would love to support a primary class teacher at an ASD specialist school?
Start immediately in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role at this all through specialist school, based in Hounslow, that has recently expanded its facilities!
The school have a superb reputation across the borough not only for their teaching but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
If you are patient, engaging and strive to become an SEN Teacher then this Graduate SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role is your ideal next step!
To register your interest in this rewarding Graduate SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today!
Graduate SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £470 weekly term time rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Immediate start
- Shortlisting & arranging trial days now
Graduate SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a primary teacher in the running of their class
- Offer 1:1 and group support to students
- Identify learning outcomes
- Build relationships with the students
- Communicate with staff & parents
Graduate SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN and education
- Caring, patient and proactive manner
- Prior education experience
The Good with Outstanding element ASD specialist School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Primary Teaching Assistant role.