Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA1 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
This vibrant, welcoming Primary School in Harrow are looking for graduates to join their team as Graduate SEN Teaching Assistants!
Are you a Psychology graduate who wants to gain more SEN experience before pursuing a career in your field or perhaps even teaching?
Would you like to work on a 1:1 basis with children with SEN/Additional Needs and have a direct impact upon their progression?
Maybe you have experience in a similar setting and would like to build upon this and gain some more whilst being paid for it at the same time?
Consider this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role that is based in Harrow as the perfect opportunity for you to gain more experience before possibly embarking on further study as a teacher or psychologist! Send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers straight away to be considered!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – About the School
- Based within a 10 minute walk from the tube in Harrow
- Inspirational Head teacher
- Brilliant staff that consistently deliver high quality experiences to their pupils
- Motivational ethos and vision for the school
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – About the Role
- Working closely with SEND pupils and supporting them with their work
- Motivating and helping them to reach their goals
- Shadowing the class teacher where possible to develop your own experience
- Being a fantastic role model for the pupils at the school
- Paid between £350-£400 per week
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – About you
- You will have a 2.1 minimum in your degree
- Strong interest in working with SEND pupils
- Previous experience working with children would be highly beneficial
- Resilient and determined to make a positive impact
Interested in the role? Ensure you are considered for the position by clicking on APPLY to send your CV straight to Andrew at i-teachers! Term is here so there really is no time to hesitate to send your profile! Take your step into education today!