Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£410 to £470 per Week|
Are you considering a career in Special Educational Needs teaching, focusing on ASD?
Would you like to spend the next academic year gaining invaluable classroom experience at a warm & welcoming autism specialist school?
Whether you are about to graduate or are looking for a career path towards becoming a SEN Teacher or therapist, start September in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role!
The school have a superb reputation across the borough not only for their teaching but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
If you are patient, engaging and strive to become an SEN Teacher then this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role is your ideal next step!
To register your interest in this rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £470 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a primary or secondary class teacher
- Offer 1:1 and group support to students
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
- Communicate clearly with staff & parents
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The Good graded SEN Specialist School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- All through school (4-16)
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Room to progress
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.