Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M11 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £70 per Day|
Primary (Graduate) SEN Teaching Assistant – ASD focus – APPLY ASAP – Interviews before the end of term
Are you a talented graduate with a 2:1 or above degree and a passion for supporting children with additional needs?
Do you have aspirations to become a SEN Teacher or Educational Psychologist in the future?
Would you like to earn up to £350 per week as a SEN Teaching Assistant to really gain a deeper understanding of working with children and adapting to their needs in a Primary school?
If yes, then an award-winning, Primary school based in Manchester is looking for an able graduate to support children with Autism on a 1:1 basis.
SEN Teaching Assistant – Autism Support
- Exciting Primary Teaching Assistant role
- Support children with Autism
- Manchester based, easily accessible by public transport
- Long Term, Full-Time Teaching Assistant
- Great PGCE/ Ed. Psych. experience
- Paid £60-£70 per day, term time only
- Start in September
- Supporting child with Autism (ASD) 1:1
- Assist with numeracy & literacy interventions
- Help class teacher to prepare lessons
- Use strategies to help the children have access to a 1st class education
- PECs/Makaton knowledge useful
- Must have a degree, 2:1 or above
- Ideally Psychology or Core subject degree’s
- Strong A Levels and GCSEs (ideally English/Maths)
- Passion to support children with learning
- Experience with Autism required
- Available Monday-Friday, for the academic year
Working as an SEN Teaching Assistant would be ideal preparation for anyone considering a career in education, perhaps moving onto a PGCE or Educational Psychology course.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant, apply to join this fabulous school in Manchester! Click apply or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.