Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Are you a core subject or psychology graduate who would the relish the chance to gain some invaluable and paid school based experience?
Do you strive to support students who would benefit from it the most and wish to work within a cohesive SEN department?
Start immediately at this Outstanding West London secondary & sixth form in this incredibly rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity!
This Outstanding West London secondary school can offer you a fantastic platform to not only build on your existing knowledge but allow you to experience the full academic year, supporting those students who need it the most!
Register your interest in this highly rewarding SEN Teaching Assistant role today by applying to this advert!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
- Working within a thriving SEN department
- Support students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- £85 -£95 daily, term time, rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / psychologists
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education & learning
- Considering teacher training or further psychology study
- SEN / education experience is vital
- Excellent communication skills
The Outstanding Secondary School & Sixth Form:
- Rated Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1200 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive & experienced SENCo
- Fantastic facilities
- Routes towards teacher training
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.