Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS9 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – ASAP Start
If you looking to pursue a career in Educational Psychology but firstly want to gain further child-based experience this maybe the perfect role for you…
Have you recently graduated with a Psychology degree and have a passion to work with primary school children with Special Educational Needs as a SEN teaching assistant?
Do you have experience working with children with additional needs, but would like to gain further training and experience in a school?
This fantastic Primary school in Leeds is seeking an SEN teaching assistant that can support their children.
SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Work closely with the SENCo and class teacher
- Support students 1:1 with special educational needs – ASD/ADHD/Speech and Language needs
- Earn up to £350 – £450 per week
- Full-time, long-term position
- Full academic year in one school
- Start ASAP or in September
- Ideal post before taking up teacher training/educational psychology
- Welcoming primary school in Leeds
- Ongoing training and support
- Close to excellent transport links – bus/tram
SEN Teaching Assistant – Person specification:
- 2:2 or above degree, ideally in Psychology (other subjects considered)
- A passion for supporting children with special educational needs
- Any experience with children is beneficial, for example volunteering whilst at university
- Patient, resilient and empathetic
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning school and make an impact to children’s lives. All staff including teachers and SLT are caring and supportive, truly working together as a team.
To be considered for this exciting SEN teaching Assistant role, send your CV over to Demi at i-teachers by clicking apply today!