Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M13 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
SEN Teaching Assistant – Secondary School – Manchester
Are you Psychology graduate with an empathetic and patient personality, keen to take your first steps into a career in SEN?
Would you like to use your passion to support secondary students with additional needs as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
If you would like the opportunity to support pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis, truly making an impact to their education then this could be the ideal role for you.
If you are a Psychology graduate or have experience supporting children with additional needs, please apply today!
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, please so do not delay in applying.
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role Information:
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full academic year
- September start
- Secondary School – located in Manchester
- Paid up to £350 per week, term-time only
- Support pupils with social, emotional and behavioural development
- Work with the SENCo, Teachers and parents
- Build excellent relationships and gain first-hand experience
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology degree
- Excellent academic background
- Experience working with children, voluntary or paid
- Enthusiastic and passionate attitude
- Empathetic towards individual students needs
Information about the school:
- Supportive and inclusive ethos
- Dedicated to offering equal academic opportunities to every individual student
- Brilliant facilities and resources
- Passionate and supportive towards SEN staff department
- Inspirational SENCO with exceptional teaching experience
- Broad and balanced secondary curriculum
To apply for this rewarding and fulfilling Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant, then send your CV to Holly right away!