Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is seriously considering a role in special educational needs / SEN teaching?
Would you like to start building up your classroom experience and develop essential teaching skills at a welcoming West London autism specialist school?
Start September in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role which offer options in the schools primary and secondary phase!
The school have a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
If you are patient, engaging and strive to working within SEN education then this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role is your ideal next step!
The school are shortlisting now so please register your interest in this rewarding SEN role simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Roles in the primary & secondary phase
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £470 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a primary or secondary class and its teacher
- Become part of an integral teaching assistant team
- Offer 1:1 and group support to students
- Identify learning outcomes
- Communicate with both staff & parents
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for education & SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The Good all through Autism Specialist School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.