Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Barnet, Greater London EN5 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Do you want the opportunity to be part of a wonderfully modern school with a driven and dedicated Senior Leadership team as a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant?
Perhaps you are a Psychology graduate looking for vital SEN experience and want to work under the guidance of a passionate SENCO in a cohesive department?
This is a fantastic role for a university graduate looking to gain first hand school teaching experience in the Barnet area.
Information about this role – Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
- Supporting the academic development of different secondary students
- Delivering small intervention sessions with groups of 2-3 students
- Working across the curriculum with staff and the different departments
- Full academic year
- Full time role
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant -What you will need:
- Minimum 2:1 university degree
- Strong academic background
- Aspiring school teacher
- Passionate about the supporting students and helping them reach their potential
- Ability to become a valued team member
- Secondary school experience- desired
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant- Information about the school
- Friendly and welcoming secondary school
- ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ elements graded by Ofsted
- Located in Barnet
- Fantastic links via Northern and Piccadilly lines
- Passionate SLT who will provide you with training and help throughout
If you are a university graduate with a desire to gain invaluable paid school experience as Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant then make sure you apply for this position!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!