Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||City of Westminster, Greater London W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Are you a recent psychology graduate who would relish the chance to support a student on a 1:1 basis?
Have you had past experiences of working with children but you wish to build up your classroom experience before applying for a masters course or teacher training in 2022?
Start the new academic year, this September, in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role that would not only look great on your CV but equip you with valuable skills for your next step in education!
In this fantastically rewarding opportunity you would be working on a 1:1 basis with a student across Key Stage 3 or Key Stage 4.
To register your interest in this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role, please apply on this page today and attach your CV to be shortlisted!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time paid role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work on a 1:1 basis with KS3 or KS4 pupils
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about learning
- Considering an education path
- SEN / education experience is vital
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Central London location
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.