Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you an aspiring SEN teacher or educational / child psychologist who is looking to gain some classroom & school-based experience?
Perhaps you have just graduated with a psychology degree and would love to support students at a warm & welcoming autism specialist school based in West London?
Start building your classroom experience in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role, starting this September!
The schools extensive CPD programme and supportive leadership team will take you to the next level and help you develop your career whilst gaining invaluable classroom skills!
To register your interest in this fantastic Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £470 per week
- Progression routes to teacher training
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support an experienced Class Teacher
- Become part of integral support staff team
- Work within a class of around 10 students
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Identify learning outcomes
- Communicate with staff, SLT & parents
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic record
- Passion for SEN, education & learning
- Compassionate, patient & supportive attitude
- Prior education experience is desirable
The warm & welcoming autism specialist school:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Autism / ASD focus
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic career routes
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.