Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£410 to £450 per Week|
Start your SEN Teaching career working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant at this Outstanding West London school immediately!
If you are a caring, supportive and patient graduate who is looking to gain some invaluable classroom experience before teacher training then this role is for you!
Located in Hounslow, this Specialist School has recently expanded its facilities & classes which has resulted in them requiring additional support staff who they intend to develop!
The school have a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
To register your interest in this rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £400 – £450 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Immediate start!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.