Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who is looking to forge a career within Special Educational Needs?
Would you the relish the opportunity to build up your classroom experience at a warm & welcoming West London specialist school?
Start immediately in this incredibly rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role!
Located in Hounslow, this Specialist School has recently expanded its facilities & classes which has resulted in them requiring additional support staff who they intend to develop!
The school have a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
To register your interest in this rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £400 – £450 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Interviewing immediately
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.