Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m13 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
SEN Teaching Assistant – September Start – Interviews ASAP!
SEN Teaching Assistant required for a popular secondary school in Ardwick, Manchester.
Are you a Psychology Graduate who has experience supporting children or pupils on the Autistic Spectrum?
Do you have a desire to pursue a career as an Educational Psychologist or a SENCo and need vital experience in a Secondary school setting in order to achieve this?
Perhaps you are a recent graduate who is keen to explore the idea of teaching and would relish the opportunity to support pupils who have SEN in a secondary school setting?
SEN Teaching Assistant
- Graduate role – perfect for aspiring teachers/Ed Psychologists
- Psychology Graduates / Graduates with SEN Experience
- Work closely with the SEN team and teachers
- Support pupils with additional needs
- Role starting September – for the full academic year
- 11-16 Modern Secondary School in Ardwick
- Fantastic paid experience – Earn up to £315 per week term time
- Full-time Monday – Friday
- Full Academic year
- Interviews are taking place next week – apply ASAP!
SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
You must be a recent graduate who is keen to pursue a career in education either as a teacher or Educational Psychologist. You must be a graduate who has a good academic background and some experience of working with children. This could be SEN experience, Tutoring etc.
The school is a newly built 11-16 Secondary School in Ardwick, Manchester. It serves a diverse catchment area and has a high proportion of EAL students.
This school has dedicated and passionate teaching staff who are committed to providing a first class education for all students. You will receive excellent support and training from day one and be a truly valued member of the team.
If this sounds like the perfect role, please contact Holly at i-teachers or click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV. Please do not delay!