Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £82 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who is considering a career in education?
Do you have prior experience of working with children or within an education environment?
Start to build up your school-based experience immediately in this fantastic Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant from September.
Past graduates at this thriving Luton secondary school have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page, if you meet the criteria, to be put forward for this fantastic Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2020 start
- Shortlisting & interview immediately
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Work with other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is vital
The upcoming & welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.