Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hackney, London (East) E8 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate with a 2:1 or above, passionate about a career in education?
Perhaps previous experience working with SEN students inspired you to pursue a career within education?
Furthermore, would you want the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and supportive inclusion department, dedicated to providing superb learning experiences for their students?
If this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Hackney
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- perfect for an aspiring teacher or educational psychologist
- Supportive inclusion department
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!