Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Lambeth, London (West) SE27 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is considering a career in teaching / SEN?
Do you have prior experience of working as a tutor or within an education setting but wish to build on this in a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role?
Make a real difference to students’ lives by supporting and motivating students in this rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity at a thriving South London secondary & sixth form!
The school are looking to meet with hardworking & engaging graduates who have a desire to go into teaching where you could gain some fantastic classroom from September!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2020 start
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside a range of students from KS3 – KS5
- Organise and deliver group and 1:1 interventions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
- Support various departments across the school
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education and teaching
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Good graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Part of a well-respected academy trust
- Great community feel
- Lambeth, Inner & South London location
- Fantastic CPD
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.