Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £92 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is seriously considering a role in SEN Teaching?
Are you keen to build up your classroom experience and develop essential teaching skills as a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant from September?
Located in West London, this Specialist School has recently expanded its facilities & classes which has resulted in them requiring additional support staff who they intend to develop!
The school have a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
If you are patient, engaging and strive to become an SEN Teacher then this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role is your ideal next step!
The school are interviewing over the summer break so please register your interest in this rewarding SEN role simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £460 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- September 2020 start!
- Virtual interviews over the summer break
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.