Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £85 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who is considering a career in education?
Do you have prior experience of working with children or within an education environment and wish to build up your classroom experience?
Start September in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant which would see you working with students on a 1:1 and group basis within a thriving SEN department.
Past graduates at this thriving Luton secondary school have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page, if you meet the criteria, to be put forward for this fantastic Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- £410– £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting & interviewing immediately
- September 2021 start
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Work with other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in education
- Supportive, compassionate & patient manner
- SEN experience is desired
- Prior tutoring / education experience is vital
The upcoming & welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.