Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M20 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Start ASAP
Are you a dedicated, passionate, and resilient graduate who is looking for a support role in a secondary school prior to teacher training?
Do you have a degree in Psychology or a core subject, or perhaps have experience of working with children who may face barriers to learning?
This fantastic Primary school in Manchester is keen to add a talented graduate to their team to support pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Graduate role – ideal for aspiring teachers
- Well established Primary school close to central Manchester
- Diverse and inclusive secondary school
- Fantastic facilities for pupils with SEN/EAL
- Very high proportion of pupils with EAL
- Long term, Full-time role
- Paid £325-£335 per week term time only
- Excellent experience in a supportive school
- Work with pupils who face barriers to learning
- DBS check required – apply ASAP
Person Specification – Graduate Teaching Assistant
- 2:1 or above degree, ideally in Psychology, Education, or a core subject
- Empathetic and resilient individual
- Some previous experience of supporting young people with additional needs
- Passion to support pupils to overcome barriers to learning
About the role – Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Assistant the SENCo in supporting pupils with additional needs
- Tailor pupils learning plans to their individual needs
- Attend parent/teacher meetings to inform of progress
- Track and record data
- Run small group and 1:1 intervention sessions
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity to begin your career in education? Please click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.