Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £92 per Day|
Are you an aspiring SEN Teacher who wishes to gain classroom experience before training to teach in 2021?
Would you be thrilled to start your teaching career path working as a Teaching Assistant at a warm & welcoming specialist school?
If you are looking to start your teaching journey immediately look no further than this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant!
This fantastic West London SEN School has recently expanded its facilities & classes which has resulted in them requiring additional support staff!
If you are patient, engaging and strive to become a teacher then this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role is your ideal next step!
To register your interest in this rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today! The school are looking to interview immediately!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £510 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Track record of work with and training i-teachers graduates
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
- Work as part of a team
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in psychology or a core subject
- Passion for SEN
- Desire to become an SEN Teacher
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The Warm & welcoming SEN School:
- Graded GOOD with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.