Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M8 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a graduate who is considering a career in education?
Do you have prior experience of working with children or within an education environment and wish to build up your classroom experience?
Start immediately in this fantastic Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant which would see you working with students on a 1:1 and group basis within a thriving SEN department.
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- £60-£66 per day, term time
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Work with other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is vital
- Thriving secondary, part of a successful multi-academy trust
- North Manchester location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.