Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Ealing, London (West) W3 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Have you recently graduated and are considering taking the path towards a highly rewarding career as a teacher?
Are you looking to gain some invaluable classroom experience at a highly popular Outstanding West London secondary?
Put your degree into fantastic use and take the first steps towards a career in teaching and work as a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant for this academic year!
This Outstanding West London secondary & sixth form are searching for a graduate to support their students who require additional support with their school work and day to day schedule across the school.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity simply apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
- £400– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside a range of students from KS3 – KS5
- Run group and 1:1 intervention session
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with students, staff, and parents
- Support various departments across the school
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or psychology
- Passionate about education and teaching
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Superb teacher training route
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.