Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you an aspiring SEN teacher who wishes to gain classroom experience before training to teach?
Would you be thrilled to start your SEN Teacher career path immediately working as a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant?
This highly popular West London specialist school has recently expanded its facilities & class which has resulted in them requiring additional support staff!
The role would see you working across both primary & secondary classrooms ensuring teachers have the right support for their class of 8-10 students.
If you are patient, engaging and strive to become an SEN Teacher then this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role is your ideal next step!
To register your interest in this rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today! The school are looking to shortlist for an immediate start!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £400 – £550 weekly rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Support class teachers across primary & secondary phases
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
- Communicate clearly with staff & parents
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a Music related subject
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The Warm & welcoming SEN School:
- Graded as Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.