Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you a psychology graduate who would the relish the chance to gain some invaluable and paid school based experience?
Do you strive to support students within a cohesive SEN department?
Start immediately working at an Outstanding Hounslow secondary & sixth form in this incredibly rewarding SEN Teaching Assistant role!
This Outstanding West London secondary school can offer you a fantastic platform to not only build on your existing knowledge but allow you to experience the academic year, supporting those students who need it the most!
The school are looking for a highly personable and patient graduate to work on a 1:1 and group basis with some year 8 students.
If you would like to e put forward for this rewarding role, simply apply and attach your CV on this page today!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £450 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal for further study for psychologist or teaching roles
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3
- Become part of a thriving SEN department
- Plan and run 1:1 / group intervention sessions
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with students, staff and parents
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is vital
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1200 students
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive & experienced SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.