Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you a caring, engaging, and hardworking graduate who seriously considering a career in SEN / Special Educational Needs teaching?
Would you relish the chance to become part of an inspirational teaching team where you will help to nurture and support the teaching of a small group of pupils who have a diagnosis of Autism or Complex Needs?
Start immediately at this autism specialist school based in Hounslow supporting a secondary class as a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant.
The school have a superb reputation across the borough not only for their teaching but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
If you are patient, engaging and strive to become an SEN Teacher then this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role is your ideal next step!
To register your interest in this rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £400 – £450 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Shortlisting now for an immediate start
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a secondary class and its teacher
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
- Communicate excellently with staff & students
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.