Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £90 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is looking to carve a career in Special Educational Needs / SEN education but wishes to gain classroom experience first?
Would you be thrilled to work as a Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant at a warm & welcoming specialist school?
This fantastic West London SEN School has recently expanded its facilities & classes which has resulted in them requiring additional support staff in their secondary phase.
If you are patient, engaging and strive to pave a career in SEN education then this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role is your ideal next step!
To register your interest in this rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today! The school are looking to interview immediately!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £410 – £510 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Track record of work with and training i-teachers graduates
- Immediate start – Shortlisting now
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Offer 1:1 and group support to secondary phase students
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
- Work as part of a team
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in psychology or a core subject
- Passion for SEN
- Desire to become an SEN Teacher
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The Warm & welcoming SEN School:
- Graded GOOD with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.