Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – secondary phase
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Have you just graduated and are seriously considering a career in SEN / Special Educational Needs?
Would you relish the chance to become part of an inspirational teaching tother cam where you’ll help to nurture and support the teaching of pupils who have a diagnosis of autism and other complex needs?
Start September at this welcoming Hounslow specialist school in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role!
The schools extensive CPD programme and supportive leadership team will take you to the next level and help you develop your career whilst gaining invaluable classroom skills!
To register your interest in this fantastic Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
- Secondary phase role
- Full time Monday – Friday
- £410 – £470 weekly term time rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now for summer interviews
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Working within secondary level classes across the school
- Support the class teachers
- Run 1:1 and group interventions
- Identify learning outcomes
- Communicate with staff & parents
- Become part of a thriving support team
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in
- Strong academics
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Strong communicator with students, staff & parents
The thriving SEN School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Autism & ASD specialist
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role.