Graduate Sports Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London (West), Wandsworth SW11 UK|
|Salary||£425 to £475 per Week|
Graduate Sports Teaching Assistant – Step into Teaching – September Start
Are you graduating this year and are keen to gain meaningful experience as a Graduate Sports Teaching Assistant, that will benefit your future?
Could you be the perfect role model to guide secondary pupils through a vital time in their education?
Are you a confident, empathetic individual who is passionate about education?
If this Graduate Sports Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Sports Teaching Assistant- Key Information:
- Based in Wandsworth, close to public transport links
- Successful school rated ‘Outstanding’
- Good PE uptake at GCSE
- Starting in September – potential option to start in the summer term for the right candidate
- Paid £425 – £475 per week, term time.
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday
- Warm and welcoming environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
Graduate Sports Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Sports Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2:1 or 1st class degree – sports/core subjects welcome
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Sports Teaching Assistant – How to Apply
If this Graduate Sports Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Michaela today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!