Graduate STEM Assistant
|Location:||East of England, Greater London WD18 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a passionate graduate, who would like to utilise your sought-after STEM skills in a worthwhile and highly rewarding career?
Would you like to work alongside experienced and supportive staff, who can support you to become a successful teacher and role model for the next generation?
Do you have a real passion for your subject, teaching and the commitment to push yourself to impact education?
This role is perfect for a graduate who is passionate about STEM and is keen to make an impact!
About the Role:
- STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full time, term-time only
- Displaying and utilising own subject knowledge
- Work alongside teachers to deliver interventions and specific in class support
- Perfect paid school experience for aspiring teacher – £80-£90 per day
- Ability to organise and lead lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Interviewing now for September start – role for full academic year
- Degree in a STEM subject
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Keen interest in becoming a teacher
- You must be empathetic, supportive and enthusiastic
About the school:
- Easily accessible via public transport and via car
- Work with dedicated and experienced staff
- Successful track record of working with graduates
- Based in Watford
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team with commitment to graduates
If this opportunity appeals to you click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers today to apply for this STEM Graduate Teaching Assistant.