Graduate STEM Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M23 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – STEM
Graduate STEM Teaching Assistant – Manchester
Do you have a natural flare for teaching and would love the opportunity to explore this in a paid Teaching Assistant role prior to teacher training?
Would you like the opportunity to work in a fabulously resourced secondary school supporting students who are eager to learn and show passion for STEM?
We are looking for high achieving, motivated Science graduates with a 2:1 or above degree to join this state-of-art Secondary Academy in Manchester.
If you could see yourself celebrating on results day next year, knowing that you have played a significant part in the future lives of this schools’ students, come and join this secondary school in Stockport.
- Science Graduate role – gain experience prior to teacher training
- 1:1 and small group intervention sessions
- Well-resourced Science department
- Starting September or October
- Paid upto £325 per week
- Term time only pay, includes holiday pay
- Full-time, Long- term role
- Interviews being held now
- Graduate with a 2:1 or 1st in a Science subject
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Engineering backgrounds required
- Passionate about education
- Confident about working with pupils of different abilities
- Experience with children beneficial e.g tutoring
This is a high achieving secondary school is not only fully invested in the progress of their students but it is also devoted to the development of outstanding graduates, seeking the invaluable classroom experience necessary for teacher training pathways.
Set in modern buildings with excellent resources, staff aim to create a fresh and innovative curriculum and learning environment for their students, exposing you to fantastic teaching practice.
The school has seen year on year improvement in GCSE exams results. It has a stable and successful leadership team and offers School Direct training programmes for candidates who have demonstrated that they have the skills and attributes they are looking for.
Could this be the answer you have been waiting for? Fantastic working hours, excellent training and a truly rewarding role?
Click apply now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers. If you are shortlisted we will aim to contact you ASAP.