Graduate STEM Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £86 per Day|
Are you an engineering, maths or science graduate who displays a true passion for STEM subjects and is considering a career in teaching?
Would you like to build up invaluable classroom experience supporting student in STEM subjects from September?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding teaching career in this fantastic Graduate STEM Academic Mentor role based at this progressive Luton secondary school!
Past i-teachers graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for PGCE courses across the UK!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV as the school are shortlisting for September 2021 now!
Graduate STEM Academic Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate STEM Academic Mentor role
- £410 – £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
Graduate STEM Academic Mentor – Role:
- Become an integral part of the maths & science departments
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Run group & 1:1 intervention with students
- Focus on STEM subjects
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate STEM Academic Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an engineering, maths or science related subject
- Passionate about education & STEM
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Considering teacher training for 2022
- Tutoring / education experience
The warm & welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school with 1000 pupils
- Good facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Luton location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate STEM Academic Mentor role.