Graduate Support Assistant
|Location:||Barnet, East of England EN4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you looking for the opportunity to gain valuable first-hand experience from an outstanding inclusion team in a warm and welcoming secondary school?
Are you a recent university graduate who achieved a 2.1 or above and are an aspiring teacher or educational psychologist looking for a stepping stone into a teacher training course?
Do you have a passion to help children with special educational needs and wish to make a real difference to their academic and social development, which would prove to be a very enriching and rewarding experience for yourself?
If this Graduate Support Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Support Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Barnet (EN4).
- Good transportation links
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Outstanding inclusion team
- Warm school environment with a creative school curriculum
Graduate Support Assistant – The Role:
- Work across a year group in different departments
- Knowledgeable SENDCo to learn from
- Excellent experience in a varied and exciting role
- Work alongside a talented and experienced inclusion department
- Develop teaching and intervention techniques
- Fantastic opportunity for an aspiring teacher or educational psychologist
Graduate Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2.1 degree in psychology or primary teaching
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher or educational psychologist prior to teaching courses
Graduate Support Assistant – How to apply:
If this Graduate Support Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!!