Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, London (East) E10 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Waltham Forest (E10)
Are you a recent university graduate who achieved a 2.1 or above and are an aspiring teacher looking for a stepping stone into a teacher training course?
Do you have a passion for teaching and wish to further your career by gaining first-hand experience?
Furthermore are you interested in gaining valuable first hand teaching experience while shadowing talented and supportive staff, who can nurture you into the teacher you wish to be?
If this Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Waltham Forest
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Work alongside experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.