Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Kingston Upon Thames KT5 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £85 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Kingston Upon Thames
Core Subject Graduates – this ‘Outstanding’ in all areas graded school is for you!
Have you recently graduated and are now looking to pursue a teaching degree?
Do you want to gain the opportunity of invaluable experience in an ‘outstanding’ classroom and school setting?
The staff are supportive and there are opportunities of routes for you to pursue your teacher training, this is a rare opportunity to secure a direct contract with the school as a Graduate Teaching Assistant. Please send your CV as soon as possible, to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
To apply for this role simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today!
Graduate Teaching Assistant –Job Description
- Full academic year in one school
- £70 – £85 a day, term time
- Mon – Fri working hours
- Location: South London, Kingston Upon Thames
- Graded “Outstanding” in all areas –Ofsted
- Very high attitude and behaviour standards across the school
- Routes to teacher training offered
- Handy links for public transport
- Graduate Teaching Assistant – ideal for aspiring teachers!
Personal Specification – Graduate Teaching Assistant
- English, Maths, Science Graduates needed – 2:1 or above
- Strong A-level and GCSE results
- Ambition and a clear drive for education in young people
This is an opportunity not to be missed, this ever growing school welcome ambitious and driven candidates who are looking to start their teaching career in an outstanding setting.
This school has exemplary attitudes and behaviour from their students with a modern feel on an already established secondary and sixth form, who are consistently looking to grow at the benefit of their students.
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil and comply to this schools high standards and growth mind-set, as a Graduate Teaching Assistant, simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers today!