Graduate Teaching Assistant – 1:1 ASD focus
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £82 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who is looking to gain school based experience working with a student on a 1:1 basis with an ASD diagnosis?
Do you have prior experience of working within an SEN / ASD / ADHD capacity and would relish the opportunity to build a relationship with a KS2 pupil and support them across their school day?
This Outstanding graded Inner London primary school is looking for a hardworking, patient and support graduate to start working at their school immediately as a Graduate Teaching Assistant.
To find out more about this Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 role working with a student diagnosed with ASD / ADHD
- Paid school-based experience
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / Ed Psychologists
- Immediate start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work within a Year 4 / Key Stage 2 class
- Work closely with a student that has an ASD / ADHD diagnosis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Communicating and planning with various stakeholders
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Prior experience of working within an ASD / SEN setting
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Keen to build on your experience and learning from educators
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.