Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||St Albans, Hertfordshire AL6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £400 per Week|
Are you a graduate with a keen interest in developing your experience working with students?
Would you love a role at a high achieving school where you can use your subject knowledge to help others improve theirs?
Maybe you are an aspiring Teacher but would first love to work in a school to get a taste of what it would be like?
IF you are a graduate that is interested in working in education then get in touch with Andrew at i-teachers! Click APPLY to send your C.V now!! Shortlisting is ongoing so make sure that your name is on the list!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Requirements
- Graduates from various different disciplines welcomed to apply
- 2.1 in your degree with a good academic background
- Strong interest in working in education
- Hard-working, determined and motivated to do a good job
- Friendly and bubbly personality
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School
- High Achieving Secondary School
- St Albans based with extremely easy transport links
- Large car park
- Exceptional facilities
- Supportive senior members of staff
- Deliver innovative and creative lessons to their students
- Teacher Training Schemes on offer for the right graduates
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Long-term, full-time position
- Working within your subject to help improve progress and raise attainment
- Support students on a 1:1 or group basis
- Create and deliver your own intervention sessions
- Learn how to plan lessons effectively from experienced professionals
- Be an ambassador for the school and education
- Be a role-model for the students to aspire to become
If this sounds like the type of role that would really be of interest then simply click APPLY to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers today!!