Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M20 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £67 per Day|
Teaching Assistant – Graduate Teaching Assistant – Manchester
Are you a confident graduate with a 2:1 or above degree you are proud of, and would like to share your knowledge with the next generation?
Has teaching been at the forefront of your career options but you are unsure about committing to a PGCE?
Spend the remaining academic year as a Teaching Assistant in a welcoming Secondary School learning the ropes and make your career choice one that you are confident about.
Apply for this Teaching Assistant role today for an immediate start in a school!
Graduate Teaching Assistant Details:
- Full Academic year in one school as a Teaching Assistant
- Excellent training and mentorship provided, work with other like-minded graduates
- Support pupils on a 1:1/small group basis and work within your subject specialism
- English/Maths/Science/STEM graduates needed
- Earn £300-£325 per week term time
- Work Monday – Friday (full time) school hours
- Manchester – work in a Secondary school that truly cares and values each pupils education
- Close to Tram/Bus links, onsite parking for those who drive
- You will need a degree (2:1 or above) in a core subject, a strong academic background and heaps of enthusiasm and a passion for education!
- Some experience of working with children is required (Not necessarily in a school based setting) e.g tutoring.
How do I apply?
- Click ‘apply’ and send your CV
- If you are shortlisted you will be contacted ASAP
- Or, call Holly at i-teachers for more information about our fantastic graduate programme
- Check out our Trust Pilot reviews and website for more opportunities
This school needs talented graduates like you, to inspire the next generation and make a difference to children’s lives!